FlexHub Forum

Manual or guide illustrated to redirect

Offline massi

• FlexHub Ambassador and Forum Stalker
Manual or guide illustrated to redirect
« on: October 30, 2011, 17:04:24 »
Sorry, in my opinion would be very useful to further clarify the topic of redirects, perhaps with an illustrated guide or clarifying examples, else I think a lot of confusion even in people and believe that the operation of the redirect is not used to 100% of their ability.

N.B. flexhub has excellent management of redirects, but if the owners and the owners do not understand how to manage hubs, well short would be a shame not to use the potential of soft 100% and for this reason that I ask a guide with clarifying examples ...
thanks;-)

I hope I was clear, early and good evening to you all. Massimiliano.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2011, 17:08:40 by massi »

Offline LadyStardust

• aka Puma
Re: Manual or guide illustrated to redirect
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2011, 15:34:48 »
OK. I had a look at it, imo everything needed is there. Do you have anything specific in mind? Making it "illustrated" will end up with same effect as it is now.
Best regards,
LS

Offline massi

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2011, 07:23:29 »
I think that often illustrated guides are clearer and more direct than a manual consisting of many pages just written. This is obviously just my opinion, I add also that I say certainly not in your best interest in mine. More you can be clear and limpid and surely more people will use your software. Evaluate short you if it's worth it or not. At this point the discussion would be valid for all the software and not just a single topic. Think and evaluated based on what you want for your software.
Have a good day;-)

nb.
for example --> http://dcplusplus.sourceforge.net/tutorial.html

nb.
flexhub is a great software, complete and with so many features, this obviously involves certain knowledge and above all commitment on the part of those who use ... In fact many people abandon it just because do not understand or do not want to put my head ... An illustrated guide might help ... or maybe not ... but better than nothing. The important thing is to try to make it easy and convenient to 360 degrees. And do not say tomorrow, too bad I did not. In my opinion, has much potential but many are hidden and inherent in it. Again, these are just my thoughts and I say to you and the whole community of dc.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 08:49:39 by massi »

Offline LadyStardust

• aka Puma
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2011, 09:40:35 »
FlexHub has not have interface, making a tutorial from using commands has no point in my opinion. Tutorial you gave a link to is about general individual settings per user, the hubsoft already has general settings. Redirecting system is actually one of the easiest things in Flex too...
Best regards,
LS

Offline massi

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2011, 10:21:36 »
Ok ... ... ... ;-)