FlexHub Forum

Support???

Offline sergius_s

• Be yourself...
Support???
« on: May 05, 2015, 07:47:11 »
Access to the support-hub is closed to me forever because of personal animosity main developer? Even I have problems sometimes with the FlexHub. And this is democracy and freedom of speech? I can not ask for advice, and I can not help the owners of other hubs!

This is wrong, flip!
You must help everyone, even for those assholes like me!

- I'm sorry for my terrible english...

Offline sergius_s

• Be yourself...
Re: Support???
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2015, 08:28:27 »
You will ruin the FlexHub such actions! I just want to help, as before. I'm not asking you to bring me back into the team. I just want to help my favorite FlexHub somewhere, and my favorite FlexHubTeam

Offline FlipFlop™

• FlexHub Developer
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2015, 11:56:23 »
This is not wrong, it's very simple: you can't behave so I don't want you in my hub.

You've insulted me in the mainchat of several hubs, do you really expect me to allow that and welcome you in my own hub, so you can continue your poor behavior? You are the one who's wrong there. And furthermore: you don't have a right on my support, you get FlexHub for free, without the right to claim anything.

Everyone is free to choose who he/she wants to help. People who can have a conversation without insulting can count on my support, most hubowners don't have a problem with that fortunately!

I'm sick and tired of your rants, demands and threats, so you can continue your freedom of speech in other hubs.
Check the new FlexHubList!           Add awesome statistics like this for your hub!

This post is a natural product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.

Offline sergius_s

• Be yourself...
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2015, 12:54:45 »
I understood you. Farewell then, if you understood all the thus. Working with you has been a great honor for me!

С уважением,
sergius_